Madolyn & Eric

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Goals

This is a list of my goals for the future... in the hopes that the online public will hold me accountable... if anyone actually reads this thing.

Goals for the furture (in no particular order)

1) Get my homework done so I can graduate already. One 3 pg paper, one 7 pg paper, and one reflection and poster is all that stands between me and an entire year off of school. Alleluia.

2) Graduate

3) Look for a job... A good job. A job that doesn't make me feel like I've wasted my life as a theatre major.

4) Start saving up money to pay for my wedding (I'm engaged, by the way) Read all about it on our wedding website. Speaking of which...

5) Finish the wedding website and start planning... Dress, venue, invitations, pictures etc.

6) Read a play a week. This is going be difficult with all the other stuff going on but it is extremely necessary. This one is a musssst.

7) Work on my piece for the Fringe Festival... Oh yeah. It's a zombie play...

8) Start building my playwright's portfolio and resume.

9) Attend the SCC film program... try to get an internship somewhere.

10) Start applying for those gradschools. And stop being a wimp and ask for those letters of recomendation. Professors aren't nearly as terrifying as you think they are.

11) Get a new apartment.

12) Get a dog. A funny looking one.

13) Enjoy yourself :) You're getting to where you want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment